The financial world is now acutely aware of the benefits of using alternative or new sources of data for analysis in investment th...
Thomson Reuters Tick History
- Clients include 90% of the world largest banks and 80% of the world’s largest hedge funds
- Provides access to over 85+ million instruments
- Stores 3+ petabytes of data; processes over 10+ billion orders per trading day including complex data sets such as time and sales, market depth and intra-day time series
- Maintained 99.97% platform and data availability since 2008
- Data is accessed through a range of interfaces including API, Java GUI, FTP
- Over 25 million client requests are processed each year.
- Strong visualisation functions makes it easy to compare multiple data variables with over 1800 pre-loaded criteria included to facilitate quick comparisons on company fundamentals, market data, ratios and operating metrics that draw on millions of calculations per index
- Rapid response allows instant data delivery regardless of origin, size or complexity
- Point-in-time comparisons over a 25 year period allows for in depth comparative analysis and assessments
- Built and operates in the AWS cloud environment utilising leading services and technologies enabling fast responsiveness, consistent delivery of services, high scalability and a consistent delivery and reliability of service on a global basis.
Toronto-based JamLabs Data Science Inc. (JamLabs) and Sydney-based RoZetta Technology have announced a partnership to service the ...
Chicago-based data and investment research provider Morningstar has partnered with RoZetta Technology to revamp its tick data deli...
As RoZetta gears up for an exciting future, Scott Matthews joins the leadership team… Formerly Chief Data and Analytics Arch...
One of Australia’s best-kept technology secrets is about to be shared with the world with the announcement that Dale Richard...