The CMCRC-SIRCA merger continues to create new benefits for partners and customers.For over 20 years, RoZetta Technology has devel...
Our commitment: mutual respect
Thomson Reuters Tick History
- Clients include 90% of the world largest banks and 80% of the world’s largest hedge funds
- Provides access to over 85+ million instruments
- Stores 3+ petabytes of data; processes over 10+ billion orders per trading day including complex data sets such as time and sales, market depth and intra-day time series
- Maintained 99.97% platform and data availability since 2008.
- Data is accessed through a range of interfaces including API, Java GUI, FTP
- Over 25 million client requests are processed each year
- Strong visualisation functions makes it easy to compare multiple data variables with over 1800 pre-loaded criteria included to facilitate quick comparisons on company fundamentals, market data, ratios and operating metrics that draw on millions of calculations per index
- Rapid response allows instant data delivery regardless of origin, size or complexity
- Point-in-time comparisons over a 25 year period allows for in depth comparative analysis and assessments
- Built and operates in the AWS cloud environment utilising leading services and technologies enabling fast responsiveness, consistent delivery of services, high scalability and a consistent delivery and reliability of service on a global basis.
Guests from government, academia and business helped celebrate the merger of SIRCA and CMCRC with the 10th anniversary of Vivid a...
As the use of technology continues to expand throughout many businesses and emerging technology solutions become mainstream, many ...
Australia’s world-leading position in tracking and interpreting big data to create fairer, better-quality markets to be amplifiedC...
Craig Laundy and David Wright are joined by David Sharp, CEO of Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia-Pacific (SIRCA) and Ro...