We have an excellent opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join our team. This role will see you make significant contribution to product development at RoZetta Technology. If you have an entrepreneurial mind and love an agile environment, then this is for you…
RoZetta Technology is a world-leading big data and advanced analytics information architecture company, and an advanced AWS Consulting Partner. Our systems provide the bedrock of scalable, robust, and reliable data-focused software platforms. Our projects shift perspectives to provide understanding and purpose to what was once just data. We exist to create value for our customers and to affect positive change in business, industry, economy, and society.
- Ensuring software quality within the SCRUM team.
- Ability to write/or contribute to test strategy and test plan for a given project.
- Set out the frameworks or systems to use to test a given project
- Ownership of test environments for a SCRUM team
- Review and accept the testability of stories into the Sprint Backlog
- Provide test estimate for every Story/Bug/Enhancement in the Sprint Backlog
- Write modifications or custom test systems for a given Project
- Govern the movement of stories/bugs/enhancements into the Test Workflow step of a Sprint. Ensure the item has been unit and integration tested and the Software Engineer can demonstrate that it meets the requirements
- Ensure test documentation is appropriate, maintained and visible to the stakeholders. For example, what tests have been run, success/failure rates, how often are they run, what is automated, what is manual.
- Performance test administration, design, execution and detailed analysis
- Ensuring the defined Test Process and Software Development Process is followed for each Project
- Responsible for the overall quality of a given Project and ensures everyone on the team is aware of the quality and testing goals.
- Produce a Test Summary Report at the end of a Project to demonstrate the quality of the system and how it has been validated
- Sharp analytical skills. The Engineer must be able to break complex systems into small more manageable units in order to make testing and understanding of the system easier.
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in software testing performing functional, performance, load and availability testing
- Previous experience in browser, API and unit testing.
- Experience in Selenium based frameworks for browser testing
- Previous experience in an Agile SCRUM environment, including continuous integration.
- Strong documentation and information management skills -test plan and test case development.
- Git source control and Unix/Linux
- Problem Solving: identifying current issues, keeping an eye on potential future problems and seeking effective solutions.
- Enthusiastic, attentive to quality and desire to have fun!
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Good scripting skills.
- Prior development experience in Python in a Linux environment.
- Exposure to Open Source Software.
- Experience in large software systems.
- Previous experience as a business analyst.
- Experience with data analytics/science.
- Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering procedures and SDLC.
- Exposure to CI (Jenkins or Bamboo) and UI testing frameworks.
- Experience working with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
If you have the right set of skills and experience to make a difference, send your application to: