RoZetta Gets Involved with the Australian Red Cross Donation Service
Did you know that a third of blood donations help treat people with Cancer?
- 34% Cancer and Blood Diseases
- 19% Other causes of anaemia
- 18% Surgical patients including open heart surgery and burn
- 13% Other medical problems including heart, stomach and kidney disease
- 10% Orthopaedic patients including fractures and joint replacments
- 4% Obstretics including pregnant women, new mothers and young children
- 2% Trauma including road accidents
This year, staff at RoZetta Technology are getting involved with the Australian Red Cross Blood Donation Service. We have turned donating blood into a fun team exercise and on a quarterly basis we walk to the Elizabeth Street Donation Centre, donate as a team, have a bite to eat, walk back to the office with a warm feeling knowing that a small gesture can save a life.
Over the past we have donated to charities including The Smith Family, the Cancer Council, R U OK? and Jeans for Genes, and in each event we have had a positive experience in raising spirits, team pride, leadership and a sense of unity within RoZetta.
Oops!! Something's Missing
Please create a form in " MailChimp for WordPress Lite" plugin before using this shortcode.