Craig Laundy announces the creation of a global data science and technology hub
Craig Laundy and David Wright are joined by David Sharp, CEO of Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia-Pacific (SIRCA) and RoZetta Technology
Craig Laundy, Federal Minister, has announced RoZetta’s parent company, Securities Industry Research Centre of Asia-Pacific (SIRCA) and Capital Market Cooperative Research Centre (CMCRC), Australia’s world-leading translational research institute, have agreed to merge to create a leading global data science and technology hub. The merged entity will have a demonstrable record in successfully delivering innovation to a broad range of market sectors including capital and securities markets, health, energy, facilities management, digital assets, supply chain logistics and financial research markets.
The merger delivers significantly more scale to support:
- World leading data and analytics solutions leading to innovation that result in disruptive products and processes;
- New companies that will emerge to enhance the fairness and efficiency of global markets for all participants;
- Expansion of the world’s largest cross-disciplinary industrial PhD Program producing the future R&D leaders in data-science, finance, health, market quality and market design;
- A community of around 70 industry partners, 50 Universities, more than 250 experts in their fields and 12 companies in our corporate family;
- A resource pool of over 300 professionals, expert in big data management and advanced analytics;
- Expert consulting team who will create value for clients by identifying, and resolving, waste and inefficiencies in processes, systemic errors and non-compliant behaviours.
SIRCA / RoZetta and CMCRC have both transformed global industries with successful initiatives including the Tick History product (now part of Thomson Reuters) and CMCRC’s SMARTS product (now part of NASDAQ.) These products transformed the way global capital markets operate.
Companies already fostered by these organisations include health analytics leader Lorica Health and data services company RoZetta Technologies. The new entity will continue to translate the benefits of advanced data management and data analytics into measurable benefits for clients. The new entity will bring together complementary skill sets in cloud centric big data platform solutions combined with advanced data analytics and product development skills.
This new entity will be a real centre of excellence for analytical innovation.
David Sharp, CEO, RoZetta Technology and SIRCA
Oops!! Something's Missing
Please create a form in " MailChimp for WordPress Lite" plugin before using this shortcode.