We seek a talented B2B marketing specialist who has a passion for marketing, an attention to detail and can roll up sleeves and deliver. This is a key role and needs strong communication, organisation and tactical marketing skills.
RoZetta Technology is a world-leading big data and advanced analytics information architecture company, and an advanced AWS Consulting Partner. Our systems provide the bedrock of scalable, robust, and reliable data-focused software platforms. Our projects shift perspectives to provide understanding and purpose to what was once just data. We exist to create value for our customers and to affect positive change in business, industry, economy, and society.
About the role:
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, campaign development, analysing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our company.
- Work with the CEO and COO to develop/align marketing strategy in line with the ambitious company growth objectives
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to the Executive Team
- Manage content production: web design, video editing, marketing collaterals, etc.
- Interview subject matter experts and extract content for marketing communications
- Website maintenance
- Blog management
- Social media platform management and advertising: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Analyse data to determine campaign efficiency on a quarterly basis
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- 4+ years’ experience in a marketing role (experience in B2B, technology or data will be highly regarded)
- Experience in planning and executing lead generation / revenue growth marketing strategies
- Experience in value proposition development
- Must be hands-on
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Self-motivating, being able to work autonomously with a problem-solving approach
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
If you would like to join our innovative team send your application to: