Graduate Data Scientist
We are looking for a graduate data scientist who will work as part of the analytics team in RoZetta Technology, delivering analytic solutions and products for industry sectors and specific clients. The graduate data scientist will help optimise current products and solutions as well as assist in delivering new products based on clients’ specifications.
RoZetta Technology is a world-leading big data and advanced analytics information architecture company, and an advanced AWS Consulting Partner. Our systems provide the bedrock of scalable, solid and reliable data-focused software platforms. Our projects shift perspectives to provide understanding and purpose to what was once just data. We exist to create value for our customers and to affect positive change in business, industry, economy and society.
- More than two years of relevant experience in analytics and/or data science
- Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, operations research, econometrics, computer science, finance or another quantitative field
- Ability to code in R, Python or Scala
- Extensive knowledge of statistical/data mining methods and how to apply these to real-world problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of emerging analytical and data science trends and their applicability.
You will demonstrate experience in:
- Applying analytical approaches to real-world problems
- Working in a commercial analytics environment
- Managing multiple projects under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Interacting proactively with internal and external customers or stakeholders
- Advanced analytical techniques and methods, and a demonstrated ability to research appropriate methods to solve customer problems
- Coding, building and deploying analytical solutions.
You may also have:
- Understanding of cloud computing environments (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Understanding of deploying analytical solutions into could environments
- Experience in running data science and/or analytics workloads at scale
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience working with GIT version control (via GitHub or Gitlab).
- Experience in an early stage entrepreneurial environment, willingness to play a versatile role in a small team coupled with a desire to help build a global team.
If you’d like to join our innovative team send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org