We’re looking for a highly skilled delivery manager with exceptional communication skills to help ensure the successful delivery of projects to our clients. To achieve this, you will need to work in close collaboration with your colleagues and encourage the development of self-organising agile teams who can successfully deliver products for our clients.
This role is a blend of agile project delivery and business analysis using a Scrum-based framework as you will be responsible for both the project management and translating client requirements into user stories for implementation by the team.
You will also be responsible for working with the technical team to plan and estimate projects based on client and business requirements. You will need to build strong relationships with your team and client, working closely with them to analyse, develop, test and deploy solutions through to production.
The role requires you to manage the schedule, budget, quality and scope targets; and communicate progress including any slippages. It requires an ability to negotiate and prioritise work effort in partnership with the client and team.
The role is also responsible for ensuring that the agile process is followed appropriately including facilitating and documenting agile ceremonies.
RoZetta Technology is a world-leading big data and advanced analytics information architecture company and an advanced AWS Consulting Partner. Our systems provide the bedrock of scalable, solid and reliable data-focused software platforms. Our projects shift perspectives, provide understanding and purpose to what was once just data. We exist to create value for our customers and to affect positive change in business, industry, economy and society.
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in computer science, IT or engineering
- At least four years of experience in software development using Scrum or other agile development methodologies including at least two years in a scrum master or product owner role
- Prior business analyst experience, ideally in an agile environment
- Experience of managing a project through the full software development lifecycle including managing stakeholders, issues, risks, budgets, executive reporting etc.
- Experience in a consulting environment a plus
- Experience in use of formal development processes based on documented methodologies
- Industry domain experience in one of the following verticals would be beneficial
- Capital markets
- Financial services
- Ability and willingness to learn about new domains
You will demonstrate:
- High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at both operational and senior level
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others both in the office and remotely
- Excellent client relationship skills, including meeting facilitation and the ability to influence
- Ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical people.
You will have experience:
- Using wikis and job tracking productivity tools; preferably Confluence, JIRA, Slack
- Using Microsoft Project or another project management tool
- Using Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- In cloud platforms, preferably Amazon Web Services
- With big data architectures
- Working with data science projects and teams
If you’d like to join our innovative team send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org